With the clarity of a physicist and the compassion of a gifted healer with fifteen years of professional experience observing 5,000 clients and students, Barbara Ann Brennan presents the first in-depth study of the human energy field for people who seek happiness, health and their full potential.
Our physical bodies exist within a larger “body,” a human energy field or aura, which is the vehicle through which we create our experience of reality, including health and illness. It is through this energy field that we have the power to heal ourselves.
This energy body — only recently verified by scientists, but long known to healers and mystics — is the starting point of all illness. Here, our most powerful and profound human interactions take place, the precursor and healer of all physiological and emotional disturbances.
Hands of Light is your guide to a new wholeness. It offers:
• A new paradigm for the human, in health, relationship, and disease
• An understanding of how the human energy field looks, functions, is disturbed, healed, and interacts with friends and lovers.
• Training in the ability to see and interpret auras
• Medically verified case studies of healing people from all walks of life with a variety of illnesses.
• Guidelines for healing the self and others.
• The author’s personal and intriguing life adventure which gives us a model for growth, courage and possibilities for expanded consciousness
Hands of Light: A Guide to Healing Through the Human Energy Field, by Barbara Ann Brennan, is a scientist’s look at the field of bioenergetic healing, offering specific techniques towards expanding perceptual tools of healing, seeing auras, understanding psychodynamics and the human energy field, and spiritual healing. Trained as a physicist and psychotherapist, Brennan has spent the last 15 years studying the human energy field and working as a healer. Hands of Light goes beyond conventional, objective knowledge while retaining scientific clarity. It details a study of the human energy field and how it is intimately connected to a person’s health and well being and contains essential information for anyone involved in healing and conscious health care, including people seeking to heal themselves. Science and spirituality may currently be at odds, but fortunately there will always be scientists who are spiritual seekers, and it is in the mingling of the two worlds where wisdom is born. –Jodie Buller